General Insurance : In life, any unanticipated situation can disrupt family well- being. For similar scripts, there are colorful types of life, health and general insurance programs available in India that offer comprehensive fiscal protection to your loved bones and you. At the same time, you can conclude for insurance to cover your means and property. still, before copping a policy, it’s essential to understand the different types of programs and also choose the bones that suit your requirements.
There are colorful types of insurance programs available in India
Following types of insurance Mostly are available in India
1. General insurance
Below are some types of general insurance available in India
Motor vehicle insurance
Let’s take a near look at the different types of insurance
General programs are one type of insurance that offers content in the form of a sum assured for losses other than the death of the policyholder. In general, general insurance includes different types of programs that offer fiscal protection against losses due to arrears similar as bike, auto, home, health and the suchlike. These different types of general insurance programs include
Health insurance are types of insurance that cover costs incurred as a result of medical care. Health insurance plans either cover or repay the quantum paid for the treatment of any illness or injury. Different types of insurance cover different medical costs.
It generally offers protection against
b) Treatment of serious conditions
c) Medical bills after hospitalization
d) diurnal care procedures
There are several types of health insurance plans that also cover the cost of inpatient treatment andpre-hospitalization charges. The rising cost of healthcare in India makes health insurance a must-have. Types of health insurance plans
1) Individual Health Insurance Offers content to individualities only
2) Family Floater Insurance Allows your entire family to be covered under a single plan that generally covers a hubby, woman and two children.
3) Critical Illness Cover Specialized types of health insurance that offer content against colorful life- hanging ails similar as stroke, heart attack, order failure, cancer and the suchlike. Policyholders admit a lump sum for the opinion of a serious illness.
4) elderly Citizens Health Insurance These types of insurance plans are designed for anyone over the age of 60
5) Group health insurance Offered by an employer to its hand
6) motherly Health Insurance This type of insurance covers medical charges in thepre-natal,post-natal and delivery stages and offers protection to both the mama and the invigorated.
7) particular Accident Insurance These types of insurance plans cover fiscal arrears incurred as a result of accidental injuries, disability or death
Motor vehicle insurance
Motor insurance programs are types of insurance that offer fiscal backing in the event that your bike or auto is involved in an accident. Different types of motor insurance in India include
1) Vehicle Insurance This plan covers tête-à-tête possessed ATVs. Types of auto insurance include liability insurance and comprehensive content.
2) Bike insurance These are types of insurance where an collectively possessed two- wheeler is covered against accidents
3) marketable Vehicle Insurance This is one type of insurance that offers content for any vehicle used for marketable purposes
In other words, this type of insurance will give cover against any natural and man- made disaster like fire, earthquake, williwaw, burglary and thievery.
The different types of home insurance include
1) structure/ Structure Insurance – Protects the structure of the house from damage in any disaster
2) Public Liability Insurance – Provides content against any guest or third party damage to the ensured domestic property
3) Standard Fire and Special threats Policy – Insurance against damage caused by fire, natural disasters( eg landslides, rockfalls, earthquakes, storms and cataracts) and man- madeanti-social conditioning( eg explosions, strikes, and screams)
4) Personal Accident – Provides fiscal cover to you and your family against any type of endless dismemberment or unforeseen death of the ensured anywhere in the world
5) Insurance against burglary and theft- provides compensation for stolen particulars in case of burglary or theft
6) Contents Insurance – provides compensation for loss of cabinetwork, vehicles and other appliances in the event of fire, theft, flood tide or hoot
7) Renters Insurance – Provides you( as the renter) with fiscal protection against any loss of particular property living in a rented home
8) Landlord Insurance – Provides you( as the landlord) with cover against unlooked-for events similar as public liability and loss of rent
Fire insurance programs are different types of insurance content that compensate for any losses incurred as a result of fire with the sum ensured. These types of programs generally give a significant quantum of content to help individualities and businesses renew their locales after suffering expansive fire damage. These types of insurance also cover war threat, screams and hoot losses.
The different types of fire insurance in India are –
1) Value policy
2) Specific policy
3) Floating policy
4) posterior policy
5) Exchange Policy
6) Comprehensive fire insurance
As the name suggests, trip insurance is a type of insurance that provides fiscal protection to you and your loved bones while visiting any place in India or abroad. Whether you are traveling alone or with loved bones , trip insurance can help insure a peaceful trip.
trip insurance content will take care of any issues you may face during your trip similar as lost luggage, flight cancellation, lost passport, particular and medical extremities. The different types of trip insurance programs include
1) Domestic trip insurance Within the country
2) International Travel Insurance For all passages or leaves outside India
3) Individual trip insurance If you’re traveling alone
4) Pupil trip insurance If you’re going abroad for farther studies
5) Travel insurance for seniors: For seniors between the ages of 60 and 70
6) Family Travel Insurance: For any family holiday